Saturday 5 November 2011

Oracle





How many lamp posts are there in China?

Ask Google, you said.

Do you love me? / is sex is any good?/ are the neighbours watching?/ is two a crowd?

Ask Google.



Who’s Google? I said

Ask him!

Can he tell me who I am?

If you get the answer.



Can I Google myself if I don’t have a brain?

Can Google swim the Pacific?

Will Google save the human race?

Ask Google.



What’s a software clone, what’s a search engine, what’s a piece of string?

Do electrons know we exist?

Is the universe insane?

Did God invent sex?

Is Bill Gates a pop-up?

Do farts sound louder at high altitude?

Was the first elephant a mistake?

How many sods does it take to make sod’s law?

How many death squads does it take to change a light bulb?



Do you really want the answer? you shouted. Do you? Do you? Do you?



How should I know?

Then what are you asking me for?



Ask Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment